- 8 ounces uncooked rigatoni
- 3 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes
- 1 (10-oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 (14.5-oz) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8-oz) container chive-and-onion cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Highly spray a 9×9-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Drain chopped spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine cooked rigatoni, drained spinach, cooked chicken, onion flakes, tomatoes, cream cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish, and sprinkle evenly with remaining shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 45 minutes.